Tuesday, June 26, 2007

7 Random Facts

I’ve been tagged by my friend, Apple. (this could not have come at a better time since this totally helped keep my mind off my stressful day at work!).

RULES:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.


1.) I hate doing laundry and ironing clothes.
2.) Luckily I have a husband who does not mind doing this for me.
3.) I have the names of my "future" kids all picked out: if it's a girl - Julianna Sabine, and if it's a boy - Joaquin Jaime (in keeping with the "all first names begin with "J" tradition").
4.) 5 things I can't live without - "Scratch" my baby pillow since birth, our GPS system, my super-sized bags, Internet connection, and books.
5.) My favorite cable channels include: E!, HGTV, FoodNetwork, Lifetime and TLC (mindless tv is my guilty pleasure).
6.) I enjoy shopping for others more than I do for myself.
7.) Our fridge always has: soy milk, egg substitutes, a variety of cheeses, tomatoes, Caesar salad dressing, jello cups and fudge pops, sundried tomatoes and olives.

I tag: Kaye, Sareet, Vina, Les, Daffy, Nick, and Elliot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo :)

were you able to check out my blog message to you? :) the title is FARV :)

thanks for 'tagging me" :)