Thursday, January 31, 2019


44 random little things that make me happy:

  1. Staying in during cold, rainy days
  2. Starting a new book that I’ve been waiting to read
  3. Mommy and Jamie time
  4. Finishing a bath and then brushing my teeth
  5. Crisp, new sheets when I climb into bed
  6. First bite of my favorite meal
  7. Mindless Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel
  8. Finding an item that I love on Clearance Sale
  9. Shopping in home goods stores
  10. Dinners in with good friends that end with too much laughing
  11. The reveal portion of home design tv shows
  12. Weekends with Jojo and Jamie – and having no plans
  13. Hearty meals simmering all day in the crock pot
  14. The smell of rain or freshly mowed grass
  15. My mom’s home cooking
  16. The fit of two-day old jeans
  17. Good hair days
  18. Online shopping – except for books
  19. Shopping for books in a bookstore
  20. Sleeping in
  21. Starting the day with Filipino breakfasts (“silogs” are the best)
  22. An ice-cold glass of Diet Coke on a warm day
  23. Wearing pajamas all day
  24. Falling asleep with Jojo (it’s honestly hard for me to sleep without him)
  25. Hotpot dinners
  26. Scented candles
  27. Colored gel pens
  28. Stationery and pretty notebooks
  29. Journaling / blogging
  30. Singing along to a song I love while driving
  31. Songs from my favorite Broadway shows
  32. Romcoms that affirm true love still exists
  33. Meet ups with close girlfriends
  34. Shopping with my sisters
  35. Finding an easy but yummy recipe
  36. Watching movies in bed with Jojo (after Jamie has gone to bed)
  37. Getting my back scratched
  38. Finding stylish yet comfy shoes – on sale!
  39. Weighing myself and finding out I lost weight
  40. Coloring (colored pencils and adult coloring books)
  41. Warm showers
  42. Barbecuing with my family
  43. Catching a favorite movie on cable
  44. Handwritten letters and notes

No comments: