Monday, July 25, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHERBEAR!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dad! He is one of the most amazing people I know and definitely one of the greatest influences in my life. Living away from home for the last 5 years has really taught me how to appreciate him more and (despite the distance) has made us so much closer.

Happy Birthday, FatherBear! I wish you good health, continued success, peace of mind, and all the love in the world! I wish you many more happy days of "dancing in the malls", playing good games of tennis, traveling the world, enjoying mom's good cooking, and sharing laughter around the dining table. Oh alright, I wish you many busy days at the office too! :)

Thank you for believing in me and for your unending support, encouragement and understanding. Thank you for being a wonderful role model and for being the greatest dad to all of us. Thank you for always being there and for the countless pep talks we've shared. You mean more to me than I ever show.

I am proud of you, FatherBear. For being a loving husband, a wonderful father, a caring son and brother, a good Christian, a loyal friend, an astute businessman and most of all a great man.

I miss you and I love you.

Junarakasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am still working hard to deserve these praises. Definitely, what you wrote inspires me to improve. And may I say that I am what I am today because of Judy, my children and my friends. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Uk mortgage refinancing basics1712 Naked hiking for men Paxil drug class pontiac sunfire literotica