Thursday, March 30, 2006

I’ve been tagged!

5 Restaurants you never get tired of:
Judy’s Kitchen
Il Ponticello
The Cheesecake Factory
Lawry’s
Chipotle

5 Places You’ve Lived:
Manila – Greenhills Northeast (first 3 years of my life)
Manila – Greenhills West (23 years)
Berkeley – (a year)
Los Angeles – (two years)
Torrance – (almost 2 years and counting)

5 Movies you could watch over and over again:
Memoirs of a Geisha
Chronicles of Narnia
The Joy Luck Club
Sleepless in Seattle
Little Women

5 Books on your Nightstand:
The Bookseller of Kabul
Same Sweet Girls
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
PHR Review Guide
Guy Larson’s The Far Side

5 Websites you visit daily:
www.yahoo.com
www.junarakasa.blogspot.com
www.google.com
www.wikipedia.com
www.craigslist.com

5 Places you like to shop:
Barnes & Noble
Crate and Barrel
Discount stores (TJ Maxx, Tuesday Morning, Ross, Marshalls)
Trader Joe’s
Target

5 People you would have over for dinner:
David Sedaris
Jon Stewart
Ellen De Generes
Maya Angelou
Rachael Ray (someone has to cook the food!)

5 Jobs you’ve had:
Pre-School Teacher
Research Associate
Marketing Assistant
Sales / Personnel Manager
HR Consultant / Trainer

5 Things you would do with a million dollars:
Pay off our home mortgage
Spend a month traveling with my hubby and family
Invest
Quit my job for a year and enroll in all the classes I’ve been wanting to take
Start a business

5 Things you would rather be doing than what you’re suppose to be doing right now:
Obviously, fill up “questionnaires” like this one
Go home, get into my pajamas, cuddle under our fluffy comforter, and read Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
Meet my hubby for margaritas and soft tacos at Chipotle
Take a nap
Get a massage, a facial, a hot oil treatment, and a manicure/pedicure

I tag (these are the 5 people who I know will get into this) Ence, Mel, Mina, Joy and Weng.

And for those with blogs, the 5 people I tag are Sareet, ElliotPreciousPants, Jencc, Vina, and Kaye.

2 comments:

ElliottPreciousPants said...

Haha, I answered your battle cry!

And after I peeked over my post, I realized how blatantly obvious it is that I'm with child. Ha!

I enjoyed reading yours:)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »