Thursday, March 25, 2010

Del's Day

Yesterday we celebrated the birthday of my sister-in-law, Edel. She turned 35 but does not look a day over 25! We had dinner at the Grand World Buffet in Torrance. Too much food for dinner - yummy that night but not so good the morning after! It was a happy and noisy affair - which is quite typical with Ordinario gatherings.

The birthday celebrant, Edel, with her family =) My nephews, Jorel and Elroy, always make funny faces for photos!

Jojo and I (with Sydney behind me). Picture taken by my niece, Meredith. I'm not sure why the pictures look so orange! And yes, I had my hair cut. =)

My sister in law, Marik, and her husband, Roy. (Jay and Lee and Lee's family in the background).

Here's a partial group shot. It's really hard to gather everyone together and to fit everyone in one shot! I'm the one holding Faye up =)

Here's Edel (with the help of Marik) opening her presents! Lots of really cool stuff!

Happy Birthday, Del! May you have lots more to come =)

No comments: