Friday, March 19, 2010

Thanks Everyone!

After my last post about having PCOS I had a huge amount of support and encouragement come my way. THANK YOU, EVERYONE that sent comments, emails, and phone calls. I was a little overwhelmed - but in a good way, of course. The reason I wrote the post was because I was trying to put into words how I felt that day. I know my last post may have sounded like I was pessimistic, or sad, or feeling hopeless ... but hopefully, it also sounded like I was positive, and accepting, and determined. You see, I have been going through a myriad of emotions the last few days which quite frankly included all those feelings and more. But suffice it to say that, I am fine. Jojo is fine. We are both completely, 100 percent okay with where we are now and we are completely open to what the future holds for us regarding this. I think the most important thing I have learned through this process is to know the facts, not to give up, and most importantly how much the support of my family and friends means to me. So, again, thank you all for the outpouring of support and love. =)

1 comment:

joyeee said...

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME DETS!!! That's the spirit, just be open and accept whatever comes your way. We can't really plan ahead and only God knows what the future really is. Just believe in the power of prayers. Something good will also come your way. Hang in there:)
How was the cats play by the way?!:)